Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Spring!!!!

As you are well aware, Spring Time is coming!! My favorite season. In lite of my favorite season, I want to offer 20% off a session to the first 5 people to book a session, just for reading my blog. (some restrictions apply) Simply e-mail me at curzwhit@hotmail.com with your info, and I will contact you to set up a time. I know with busy schedules, getting on the internet is not one of the priorities. Make it a priority, and it will pay!! Plus, it will get you going on those "we really need to get family photos done" times. Check periodically to find out what the next "promo" will be. We all know free stuff is awesome!! Thanks for checking me out, and remember to pass along the word by adding me to your blog list, or just by telling your friends.

No comments: