Sunday, March 22, 2009

YEAHHHH!!!

Oh my.....5000 visits.....thanks so much everyone. I couldn't have done it without you! I want to do a little something special to show my appreciation....soooooo, I'm thinking I will do a drawing for a 5000 pennies off a shoot ($50.00 for those having a hard time figuring that out.) The shoot can be for ANYTHING!! Bridals, Engagements, Wedding, Family, or seniors.....WOW!! What a deal huh? So, to be eligible, you first need to be wanting pictures done. Secondly, you have to leave a comment to this post with your e-mail address and first name. Thirdly, cross your fingers and wait until April 5th, 2009. After which, the drawing will take place. So tell your friends, family or whoever needs/wants pictures done. Don't worry those who don't win, there is still a little perk for you just for entering! Thanks again for the great support, and keep watching for new posts. By the way, I have to have atleast 10 for the drawing, so don't just keep it to yourself to increase your odds.....silly silly.....tell everyone, and maybe I might just make it 2- 5000 penny discounts!

Thanks again!!!

16 comments:

Krystal said...

EWWW!!! Pick Me, Pick me. Krystal Lish kryslish@yahoo.com

The Paulsen's said...

Congrats on 5000!!! Lynette paulseypictures@yahoo.com

The Garvin's said...

you do such a great job! You could alway pick me!:)
Amber Garvin

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

krushdi@yahoo.com! Hope I win! Kira Adams

Brandie said...

Brandie chasingbryton@gmail.com

Janis said...

it is all me!!! give me a break!!!
janis.smartshopper@gmail.som

Unknown said...

You are freaking amazing! Who ever you pick is going to be REALLY happy!
Brooke
cookielady123@yahoo.com

Twisted Sweeties said...

Maggie at maggie.shrp@gmail.com

Amy said...

Can I win? You are Awesome!!

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

i got this one!!! Pick me! Haley
haleyhepworth@yahoo.com

Daisha said...

Of course I would love pictures done!! ME ME ME!!!

hollyv said...

Holly V pinklove2113@hotmail.com

JD and Ash said...

Sure hope I'm the lucky one!
Ashlynn
ashhoop22@yahoo.com

The Mangelson Family said...

We NEED new pictures!! Melanie Mangelson melaniemangelson@cableone.net

♥Jessica said...

I'm glad business is going so well for you! You are so talented! You totally deserve it!!! ~Jessica
princess628@gmail.com

B said...

bannabea@hotmail.com Briana Pascual